Sunday, January 04, 2009

 

I've been working on my website...

...all the livelong day. I've been working on my website, just to pass the time away. And now I have this song stuck in my head. I did read Stendhal for a few hours today (two-word review: delicious; heartbreaking) between other projects, not least of which was my painting website - I'm happy to say that sarahfaragher.com is imminent and I'm now searching around for inexpensive web hosting. Any suggestions? I'm leaning toward Host Gator, but would appreciate hearing from anyone who truly loves their host, so to speak. My web designer friend got busy with other projects, so I've been putting together this site on my own using a free template and some basic (also free) software, and it's all turning out kind of goofy but hey, so am I, so there it is. I hope to have the site up by this time next week, if the hosting search pans out. Suggestions welcome.

Comments:
I am very pleased with godaddy.com
 
I ended up going with Lunarpages for hosting: cheap and friendly.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?